What We Do
STAR has developed an enviable reputation for high quality, value for money delivery. Our clients value the following unique selling points when working with STAR:
- A proven track record in project development and delivery
- Detailed knowledge and expertise in several key areas: Public Transport Policy and Schemes; Rural Transport; Bid Preparation and Project Management; Stakeholder and User Consultation; Transport and Inclusion; Education Transport; Transport and Regeneration
- A reputation for providing a customised service, tailored to their particular needs
- A commitment to maintaining close contact throughout the duration of a project
- An in-depth understanding of the market for our services
- A responsive and highly flexible company with strong capabilities, based upon experience gained in private sector transport consultancy
- Highly qualified personnel with good links to the relevant professional bodies
For four years, STAR also managed the Access Alliance Programme (AAP) which funded 60 sustainable transport projects throughout Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire to link local people with jobs and training opportunities.
The AAP Team "flying the flag"